13 January, 2020
• Regent Education Group ရဲ႕ေအာက္ရွိ Business College တြင္တာ၀န္ထမ္းေဆာင္ရန္။
• English 4 Skills ေကာင္းမြန္သူ ျဖစ္ရမည္။
• တကၠသိုလ္ တခုခုမွ ဘြဲ႔ရရိွသူ ျဖစ္ရမည္။
• Salary Negotiable.
• Male/ Female
အေသးစိတ္ သိရိွလိုပါက ဖုန္း - 09-31737097 , 09-973388813
02 January, 2020
• သင္ၾကားေရးအေတြ႔အၾကဳံအနည္းဆုံး(၁)ႏွစ္ ရွိရမည္ျဖစ္ျပီးအက်င့္စာရိတၱႏွင့္ ေျပာဆုိဆက္ဆံေရးအထူးေကာင္းမြန္သူျဖစ္ရမည္။
• B.A(Eng) သုိ႔မဟုတ္ TKT ရရွိထားသူ ျဖစ္ရမည္ျဖစ္ျပီး
M.A(Eng) သို႔မဟုတ္ TEYL,TEFL ရရွိထားသူဦးစားေပးမည္။
• အသက္(၅)ႏွစ္မွ (၁၄)ႏွစ္အရြယ္ ကေလးငယ္မ်ားကုိစိတ္ရွည္စြာသင္ၾကားေပးႏုိင္သူျဖစ္ရမည္။
08 January, 2020
Are you an inspirational physics teacher looking for a new challenge in a growing and vibrant international school?The British School Yangon is looking to appoint an outstanding classroom teacher to join our team in August 2020.
06 February, 2020
23 March, 2020
Duties and responsibilities
• Preferable If Bachelor of Engineering but can apply any degree.
• Have the experience in supervising or managing the maintenance process of electrical and water supply.
25 February, 2020
From August 2020, the school wishes to appoint an outstanding teacher of Economics and Business to join our forward-looking Secondary School.
A specialist Economics Teacher, able to teach Economics IGCSE and A-Level and some Business Studies to IGCSE. You will challenge your students to set ambitious targets for themselves and seek out and implement innovative teaching practices to enhance the student experience and outcomes.
This is a highly valued department with a large number of students taking Economics and Business at A-Level. We are looking for a truly outstanding teacher who is a team player and will support the progress of students and extend and inspire students.
The successful candidate will:
Hold at least a good honours degree;
Have a recognised teaching qualification (e.g. PGCE or PGCEi);
Have experience and excellent knowledge of teaching Economics/Business Studies to IGCSE and A-Level;
Have experience working with students for whom English is not their first language;
Have a minimum of 2 years of teaching experience;
Be willing to participate in educational visits;
Be asked to run one after school activity each term;
Have a positive and solution finding approach to their working life;
Appreciate the joys and challenges of working in an international school environment.
Candidates with experience of teaching in an international secondary school are especially welcome. Experience of working at a CIS member / accredited school would be an added advantage but is not essential.
Desirable Personal Qualities
The ability to develop strong relationships with their students;
A patient, caring and kind personality;
Knowledgeable of Learners;
A dedication to teaching;
Able to engage all students with their learning;
A strong communicator;
A good listener;
A team player;
Be adaptable to change;
Value real-world learning.
05 March, 2020
• Administer the student cycle from registration or admission to graduation or leaving
• Deal with a range of telephone and drop in inquires of potential customers
• Prepare the report card process and the grade issuing process
• Arrange and participate in Parent-Teacher Conference (PTC) annually
• Coordinate monthly student attendance reports with teachers
• Schedule discussion section with parents whenever necessary
• Manage the substitute teacher needs using the guidelines of Principal/School Director
• Arrange Faculty meetings and take minutes for record
• Liaise with Activities & Curriculum Coordinator for after school activities programs
• Review and prepare Parent-Student Handbook and Staff Handbook as instructed by Principal/School Director and management team
• Prepare yearly school calendar and monthly internal school calendars
• Prepare class schedules as directed by the principal/School Director
• File and maintain student data files and keep updating when necessary (e.g. Report card, behavior incidents, family data, …)
• Maintain the student contact information and distribute to class teacher for their records
• Provide administrative support to teachers and students
• Coordinate school events and field trips with Event Coordinator
• Other general task and duties as assigned by management
31 March, 2020
18 March, 2020
UNESCO, in partnership with the Ministry of Education (MoE), is implementing the Strengthening Pre-
Service Teacher Education in Myanmar (STEM) project. Under STEM, UNESCO is supporting the
development of a national Teacher Competency Standards Framework (TCSF) and supporting the MoE
in conducting a validation study of TCSF together with Myanmar Education Quality Improvement
The TCSF provides clear and concise profiles of what teachers are expected to know and be able to do
and how well they do at the different stages of their career. It establishes benchmarks against which
progress in professional development can assess over time; ensuring that appraisal and feedback are
used in a supportive way to recognize and reward effective practice. The validation study comprised of
three phases: Phase 1: expert review, Phase 2: teachersurvey conducted across differentschools around
the country, and Phase 3: case studies of teaching practice, in a purposive sample of effective teachers
and student teachers. Findings from Phase 2 and Phase 3 are being compiled to be discussed with
different stakeholders at a consultation meeting in March 2020. The TCSF is expected to be finalized by
mid April 2020.
16 January, 2020
(၁) လုပ္သက္အေတြ႕အၾကဳံ အနည္းဆုံး (၃) ႏွစ္ရွိရပါမည္။
(၂) Part Time/ Full Time ေလ်ာက္ထားနိုင္ပါသည္။
(၃) CIE Physics Old Papers 2015 - 2019 ကို၊ အေသးစိတ္ ေဆြးေႏြးနိုင္ရပါမည္။
(၄) သင္ၾကားနိုင္မႈအရည္အခ်င္းႏွင့္ ညီမၽွေသာခ်ီးျမႇင့္ေငြကို၊ ခံစားနိုင္ေစရပါမည္။