05 November, 2019
Duties and Responsibilities
• Working as part of a small team and school staff to promote and increase the number of enrolments all year round.
• Thoroughly understand the programmes and services to explain them to potential parents, playing the role of a consultant.
• Support and participate in Roadshows, exhibitions, networking events etc... to increase awareness about the school to individuals, families and companies,
• Good knowledge of Facebook, to manage enquires and post comments/replies.
• Regular reporting and updating to senior management, in English and Myanmar.
• Willing to participate in and support school events and projects, also in the evenings or at weekends.
• Write a weekly work plan and follow it through, by taking responsibility and ownership to achieve set targets.
• Participate in meetings and personal development training, which are provided by the school.
23 March, 2020
Duties and responsibilities
• Preferable If Bachelor of Engineering but can apply any degree.
• Have the experience in supervising or managing the maintenance process of electrical and water supply.