DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
As a friendly and competent Teaching Assistant, you will work with children aged 5-8 years in various classes such as Year 1, 2, 3 and 4. You should be a compassionate and self-motivated individual with a specific interest in education. You will be responsible for supervising students, preparing lesson materials, maintaining classroom tidiness and so on.
You must enjoy working with children and be devoted to building a nurturing and safe environment.
You will also require to demonstrate excellent written and verbal communication skills, as well as some knowledge of classroom activities and teaching methods.
Teaching Assistant Responsibilities
• Assist in the educational and social development of the students under the guidance of the homeroom teacher.
• Assist with the lesson preparations by getting materials ready and setting up equipment.
• Revise lesson material with students individually or in small groups.
• Ensure classroom environment is safe and clean.
• Oversee students during non-classroom times including in-between classes, during lunch, and on educational excursions.
• Attending all training classes and faculty meetings.
• Help children develop curiosity and knowledge
• Keep up to date with changes in the curriculum and developments in best practice
Teaching Assistant Requirement:
• Bachelor’s degree in Education or relevant field is preferred
• A minimum of 2 years’ experience as a teaching assistant or similar role is preferable.
• Solid understanding of classroom activities and teaching best practices.
• Must have a compassionate and positive attitude.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Outstanding interpersonal and organizational skills with a strong sense of responsibility.
• Commitment to safeguarding and the welfare of pupils
• Willingness to be involved in the wider life of the school
• Good time management skills
• Refrain from taking leave frequently.
Japanese (N2), Good Communication Skills, Good Interpersonal Skills
• Highly motivation
• N2 Japanese level (Communication skill is more important)
• Who can give caution to students very strictly
• Who has confidence with physical strength
• Who can go to Japan for 2 months for training at care giver center in japan
English 4 - Skills,Good Interpersonal Skills, Good Communicational Skills, Computer Skills
The recruitment company is International Education company located in Lanmadaw Township.
- Teachings as per schedule time.
- Can work other administrative responsibilities (Teaching Tools).
- Provide Student and customer Service.
- Coordination with marketing and networking activities.
- Can work Training Evaluation
-Willing to work a flexible schedule including evenings and weekends.
- University or college Any graduate. (MA/Med more prefer)
- At Least 2 Years in the teaching or tutoring experience in any International School.
- Certification of English language and Computer skill.
- Teaching Recommendation Letter or Certification.
- Fluent in English and local language.
- Can work Students learning environment and daily session activities.
- Using Computer Software and Microsoft Office Packages, particularly Word, Advanced Excel, PowerPoint.
Japanese (N2), Good Communication Skill, Good Interpersonal Skills
The recruitment company is research and consulting Company located in Tamwe Tsp.
-Must JLPT (N2) passed
-Can use MS office plus Japanese typing
-At least one year experience in teaching Field
-Able to work under pressure
-Good communication and humble mindset
-Able to work in weekend if need
The Adventist Development and Relief Agency (ADRA) Myanmar is seeking applications for the position of Education Specialist. We encourage motivated and resourceful persons to apply regardless of race, ethnic, religion and gender. The Education Specialist will be responsible quality design of education programming that strengthens teaching and learning, builds capacity of project teams, enables coordination and alignment amongst stakeholders and contributes towards ongoing advocacy work. This strategic technical work will be consistent with organizational strategy and sensitive to the contextual changes and trends in Myanmar, rapidly changing political and economic conditions and the peace process. The Education Specialist should demonstrate:
• Technical experience in the humanitarian and development sectors
• Ability to work strategically, developing innovative ways to meet the needs of the vulnerable and marginalized communities
• Experience in coordinating and engaging with development partners
• Good networking skills and experience in working with organizational partnerships
• The ability to build capacity of the project team
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
Education: Bachelor's Degree or Teaching Certificates
Experience: Prefers 2 year classroom teaching experience
CISM is looking for a flexible candidate who is able to implement and incorporate curriculum of Myanmar language as an elective subject.
CISM is looking for someone who can work with students from ages 3-16 years old.
Potential candidate MUST have experience in PE teaching background and is knowledgeable in football, basketball, and badminton.
Prefer age is between 25-40 years old.
Desired Skills and Expertise
• နိုင်ငံတကာပညာရေးလမ်းကြောင်းများနှင့် ဝန်ဆောင်မှုများကို အကြံပြုဆွေးနွေး အကူအညီပေးခြင်း လုပ်ငန်းများကို နိုးကြားတက်ကြွစွာ သင်ယူလုပ်ဆောင်နိုင်သူ ဖြစ်ရမည်။
• ရုံးလုပ်ငန်းဆိုင်ရာ အတွေ့အကြုံ အနည်းဆုံး (၁) နှစ်ရှိရမည်။
• နိုင်ငံခြားသို့ ကေ ျာင်းတက်မည့်သူများအတွက် ဘာသာရွေးချယ်ခြင်း ၊ ကေ ျာင်းရွေးချယ်ခြင်းများကို ဆွေးနွေးအကြံပေးခြင်းပြုလုပ်နိုင်ရမည်။
• Active and Pleasant Personality.
Desired Skills and Expertise
• Any Graduate.
• Excellent social and people skills.
• Good MS office and Internet skills.
• Customer Service or relevant experience.
The successful candidate will:
Experience of working at a CIS member / accredited school would be an added advantage but is not essential.
Desirable Personal Qualities
Salary commensurate with this senior leadership position and available upon request.