From August 2020, the school wishes to appoint an outstanding teacher of Economics and Business to join our forward-looking Secondary School.
A specialist Economics Teacher, able to teach Economics IGCSE and A-Level and some Business Studies to IGCSE. You will challenge your students to set ambitious targets for themselves and seek out and implement innovative teaching practices to enhance the student experience and outcomes.
This is a highly valued department with a large number of students taking Economics and Business at A-Level. We are looking for a truly outstanding teacher who is a team player and will support the progress of students and extend and inspire students.
The successful candidate will:
Hold at least a good honours degree;
Have a recognised teaching qualification (e.g. PGCE or PGCEi);
Have experience and excellent knowledge of teaching Economics/Business Studies to IGCSE and A-Level;
Have experience working with students for whom English is not their first language;
Have a minimum of 2 years of teaching experience;
Be willing to participate in educational visits;
Be asked to run one after school activity each term;
Have a positive and solution finding approach to their working life;
Appreciate the joys and challenges of working in an international school environment.
Candidates with experience of teaching in an international secondary school are especially welcome. Experience of working at a CIS member / accredited school would be an added advantage but is not essential.
Desirable Personal Qualities
The ability to develop strong relationships with their students;
A patient, caring and kind personality;
Knowledgeable of Learners;
A dedication to teaching;
Able to engage all students with their learning;
A strong communicator;
A good listener;
A team player;
Be adaptable to change;
Value real-world learning.
The successful candidate will:
Candidates with experience of teaching in an international primary school are especially welcome. Experience of working at a CIS member / accredited school would be an added advantage but is not essential.
• Strong Communication Skills
• BA or Any Degree
• 2 years proven working experience as an English Language Teacher
We are looking for part-time Native English Teachers who can work only on Sundays from 9am to 5pm.
1) Responsible for delivering interactive, fun and dynamic classes to students at intermediate level using Interchange Coursebook.
2) Responsible for delivering interactive and professional Business English Classes to students at elementary level using the Coursebook.
3) Ensuring you consistently inspire, motivate and support students in reaching their personal learning objectives
4) Ensuring that the Center's methodology is always applied
5) Ensuring that your class is always warm, welcoming and friendly for your Students.
6) Being able to cooperate and work with a team.
• Have at least a Bachelor’s Degree
• Be a native speaker of English
• Be flexible
• Be well informed and sensitive to cultural issues
• Be interested in your students and care about their progress
In partnership with Dulwich College and its eight sister schools in Asia, Dulwich College Yangon (DCY) upholds the traditions and outstanding educational standards which have become the hallmark of the Dulwich name in the UK and Asia.
The College operates across the Star City and the Pun Hlaing campuses and is currently seeking an art and design teacher to work at the Pun Hlaing Campus.
The College is looking for highly resourceful, collegially minded and forward-thinking practitioners who can demonstrate that they are:
• passionate about delivering an art and design curriculum in a high-performing learning environment
• experienced in teaching art and design, preferably throughout the primary-secondary age range, with (I)GCSE experience in art being particularly advantageous
• experienced in organizing art exhibitions and other events, including leading school trips overseas
• able to demonstrate an outstanding commitment to co-curricular art activities after school and at weekends
• supportive of a child-centered approach to learning and able to nurture high levels of student agency
• actively aware of the latest developments in art teaching and pedagogy
• experienced in adapting learning to ensure it is inclusive and accessible to all, regardless of artistic ability, especially to EAL students
• genuinely interested in making a positive and proactive contribution to a young, maturing school
• eager to engage with the local community and help contribute to the development of the country outside of the school.
At least 2 years teaching experience is required, regardless of nationality. All applicants should hold a Bachelor’s degree in Education, or a first degree plus a post-graduate qualification in education (i.e. PGCE).
In return the successful candidates will be working in outstanding, purpose built facilities equipped with quality resources, set within Yangon’s award-winning Star City and Pun Hlaing residential complexes.
Teachers will receive an attractive salary and competitive overseas benefits package, which includes:
• annual flight allowance
• freight allowance
• comprehensive global medical insurance
• free tuition for up to two children at the school (Toddler to Y11 age)
• enhanced levels of professional development across the Dulwich College International family of schools.
MISY Mandalay Employment Opportunities in Primary School
An exciting opportunity for primary school teachers to join a developing international school in Mandalay, Myanmar, helping us guide its future development.
MISY Mandalay is a young emerging school with new facilities in an enchanting developing country.
Teaching Primary students using the English national curriculum adapted to international standards. Teaching programs such as Jolly Phonics, Big Write, Big Talk are used.
Our class sizes are small, students are very enthusiastic, active and really enjoy school. Teachers can bring in their passion and develop their professional path in a constructive way to add to the school development. The school offers possibilities to develop leadership skills. MISY has a very supportive PTA that collaborates well with the school and engages in different local initiatives.
Degree and Qualities required
Applications are invited for teaching positions in the primary section of MISY Mandalay . The successful candidate will;
Contracts are for two years with an option to renew by mutual agreement. Full details of the salary scales and benefits will be sent to all shortlisted candidates, benefits include;
If you would like to be considered for this post, please apply with:
Please send all these documents to May Campbell, Head of School at email@example.com
Closing date: Rolling applications. Interviews will take place online, via skype, or in Mandalay.
We would like to thank all applicants for their interest in MISY Mandalay and for taking the time to apply; however, please note that only applicants short-listed for an interview will be contacted. Early applications are encouraged as interviews will take place on a rolling basis as soon as suitable candidates are identified.
Roles and Responsibilities
· Promote and be committed to the school’s goals and objectives
· Educate students by planning and developing course of study consistent with the Cambridge Assessment International Education (CAIE) guidelines
· Implement policies from the school
· Promote and be committed to securing high expectations for learning
· Provide a stimulating and engaging learning environment
· Plan and deliver high quality lessons on a daily basis
· Set appropriate homework for classes and monitor progress
· Have due regard for maintaining health, safety and security
· Undertake duties around the School as and when required
· Comply with any reasonable request from an administrator to undertake work of a similar level that is not specified in this job description
We are looking for strong and energetic candidate for Education Sales Manager position.
If you can,
If you have,
Grab your opportunity!!
• Administer the student cycle from registration or admission to graduation or leaving
• Deal with a range of telephone and drop in inquires of potential customers
• Prepare the report card process and the grade issuing process
• Arrange and participate in Parent-Teacher Conference (PTC) annually
• Coordinate monthly student attendance reports with teachers
• Schedule discussion section with parents whenever necessary
• Manage the substitute teacher needs using the guidelines of Principal/School Director
• Arrange Faculty meetings and take minutes for record
• Liaise with Activities & Curriculum Coordinator for after school activities programs
• Review and prepare Parent-Student Handbook and Staff Handbook as instructed by Principal/School Director and management team
• Prepare yearly school calendar and monthly internal school calendars
• Prepare class schedules as directed by the principal/School Director
• File and maintain student data files and keep updating when necessary (e.g. Report card, behavior incidents, family data, …)
• Maintain the student contact information and distribute to class teacher for their records
• Provide administrative support to teachers and students
• Coordinate school events and field trips with Event Coordinator
• Other general task and duties as assigned by management
Responsibilities of Myanmar Teacher
• Organizing Myanmar Studies classes.
• Conducting classes as scheduled, and preparing and organizing 2-3 special school-wide programs
• Supplementing employer-provided materials as necessary and appropriate.
• Assisting the Principal in curriculum development.
• Communicating with other Teachers and Teaching Assistants and/or administration as necessary for the maximum possible benefit of students.
• Participation and contribution to the special events as reasonably required by the school.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
• Educate students by planning and developing course of study consistent with the edexcel international Secondary curriculum guidelines
• Develop and present lesson by using a variety of techniques, including lectures, group discussions, projects, exhibits, field trips, audiovisual and library resources, computers, and the internet
• Attend and participate in all school functions, and staff meetings as requested
• Maintain accurate and complete student records, and prepare reports on children and activities, as required by administrative regulations
• Prepare teaching materials for class activities
• Perform other duties as assigned
Japanese N2 Japanese level
The recruitment company is research and consulting Company located in Tamwe Tsp.
- OK inexperienced one
- Highly motivation
- Who can give caution to students very strictly
- Who has confidence with physical strength
- Who can go to Japan for 2 months for training at care giver center in Japan
- Over 30 years old
- N2 Japanese level (Communication skill is more important)
- Either OK Male or Female