16 March, 2020
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
13 March, 2020
• Drive student progress by providing on going and consistent support, advice, coaching and feedback
• Understand each individual learner’s psychology and tailor your teaching skills accordingly to provide guidance to students that is
personalized to their particular needs
• Develop strong relationships both on-line and in person to build on trust and genuine care with a diverse student community
• Promote the Wall Street English Method and an all English Environment in consistent and creative ways
• Keep up to date and abreast of student progress in order to pass on relevant information to the Service and Sales teams and take necessary actions
• Be the speaking center’s eyes and ears by proactively spotting and reading signs from students in order to put in place the right
• Drive and generate internal sales by caring, providing the best service and building long term relationship with the student
• Aged between 21- 28 years with bachelor’s degree in any field (preferably English- related)
• Demonstrated fluency in English
• English Teaching/ Tutoring for Myanmar experience is compulsory
• Passionate about education, Languages and giving excellent customer service
• Energetic, friendly, and professional, loves to speak English and comfortable doing so on a daily basis
• Willing to work a flexible schedule including evenings and weekends
13 March, 2020
Welfare and Benefits:
12 March, 2020
• Must have experiences in teaching
• Must have experience in group teaching
• Pyinnyar (adaptative machine learning) တွင် လုပ်ကိုင်နိုင်ရန်အတွက် သချာင်္ပညာရပ်တွင် localization လုပ်နိုင်သည်အထိ တက်ကျွမ်းနားလည်သော ကထိက/ ပါမောက္ခ ရာထူးတွင်ထမ်းဆောင်နိုင်ခဲ့ဘူးသူ ၊ Pyinnyar လုပ်ငန်းတွင် အချိန်ပိုင်းလုပ်ကိုင်နိုင်ခဲ့ဘူးသူ၊ K 12 အတွက် localization လုပ်ကိုင်နိုင်ရန်အတွက် တက္ကသိုလ်တွင်လက်ရှိသင်ကြားနေသော ဆရာ/ ဆရာမများဦးစားပေးမည်။
12 March, 2020
We are the first Edexcel Approved International School in Mandalay, and we are teaching our students the Edexcel curriculum in Literacy/English, Numeracy/Maths, Science, Geography and History. Our Language Department, Windsor English School delivers Pearson English and Cambridge English to the Students.
We are a happy and enthusiastic team, and were looking for a highly motivated, organized and experienced English Teacher and Science Teacher to join our team and deliver the best education to our students.
This is an exciting opportunity to teach the first generation of children for decades, the British Curriculum, and way of learning. Our school is a stepping-stone for entrance to Western education and Western universities.
The successful applicant will normally hold a degree in the field of Education or other degree(s) with a certificate or diploma in Education (e.g. PGCE, TEFL, CELTA, DELTA). Previous experience in teaching English or Science to different age groups will be an advantage.
There are impressive benefits;
4 weeks paid holidays
Working Visa supplied
Free Myanmar Language learning support
12 March, 2020
-Can use MS office plus Japanese typing
-At least one year experience in teaching Field
-Able to work under pressure
-Good communication and humble mindset
-Able to work in weekend if need
-Must JLPT (N2) & (N3) passed
11 March, 2020
Duties and Responsibilities
1. Regularly brief and update Mine Risk Education Coordinator on the implementation of mine risk education activities in state/regions level.
2. Attend and represent MRCS at local MRE coordination meeting , especially in the areas where there is no MRE officer present.
3. Support and coordinate with MRE Officers from State/region level.
4. Support state/region level MRE officer in conduction training and developing of work plan budgeting, reporting.
5. Conduct MRE awareness sessions for local affected communities, First Aid and ERT Trainings.
6. Closely coordinate with and mobilize the Red Cross Volunteers RCVs for MRE activities in community level.
7. Ensure the implementation of MRE activities in State/region is conducted according to international mine action standards.
8. Conduct monitoring visits project sites; collect data according to MRE/WeC monitoring template and report to MRE Coordinator accordingly.
9. Submit monthly activities report including next month plan to MRE Coordinator.
10. Closely coordinate with MRE Coordinator, State Red Cross Supervisory and branches.
11. Prepare and submit monthly quarter budget break dawn, working advance and clearance regular basis.
10 March, 2020
Myanmar Local Native Speaker English Summer Camp Mentor Teacher
Working Period -
Working Hour -
Teaching timetable -
Student Age -
How to apply -
10 March, 2020
Are you an inspirational Leader of Modern Foreign Languages looking for a new challenge in a growing and vibrant international school? The British School Yangon is looking to appoint an outstanding leader and classroom teacher to join our team in August 2020.
As Director of MFL you will lead the provision of Languages across the school, from EYFS to KS5. This currently includes Mandarin, Myanmar, and Spanish, with the possibility of adding further languages depending on the successful applicant's own skills. Ideally fluent in at least two other languages other than English, your passion, enthusiasm and dedication to continuous improvement will be integral in building first class provision for all our students. Already leading a department, or acting as a strong second, you will be looking for the next step in your career and keen to gain experience in a whole school setting.
Working with the relevant Heads of School, you will plan, and help to deliver outstanding, progressive and engaging learning opportunities for children across every Key Stage.
As part of a busy and growing international school teaching community, you will be happy to play a part in the wider life of the school, contributing to a range of activities and enrichment opportunities to enhance the quality of our educational and extra curricular offer.
You will live and work in the beautiful city of Yangon in Myanmar, ideally situated for exploring the vibrant and diverse countries and cultures of South East Asia. Myanmar is a friendly and warm country where you will be made to feel at home from the moment you arrive.
Nord Anglia Education is the world’s leading premium school organisation. We are a fast-paced and growing family of 66 international schools in China, Europe, the Middle East, South East Asia, and The Americas, providing an outstanding education to approximately 45,000 students from preschool through to the end of secondary education. Our schools are united by one philosophy—we are ambitious for our students, our people, and the family of schools. This means that we want every student to achieve more than may have ever thought possible, which we ensure through personalized learning enhanced with unique global opportunities.
When you join a Nord Anglia Education school, you join a global community of over 12,500 teachers and staff, working in 66 schools located in 29 countries around the world supporting our students’ learning. Together, we educate over 64,000 students globally from the ages of 2 to 18 years old.