• Planning, implementing and evaluating learning programmes, lessons, and activities according to Speak UP’s programmes and methodology.
• Plan and conduct Speak Up’s English programmes (classes, workshops, events, special clubs) across all centres when assigned.
• Check students’ coursework on a regular basis.
• Substitute in case of absence of teachers.
• Proofread or construct course materials assigned by the Learning Manager.
• Participate in promotion/off-campus events organized by Academic or Marketing Department.
• Participate in training/workshops and weekly meetings run the Academic Department and other departments when necessary.
• Teach according to Speak UP’s learning programmes and methodology.
• Report working 10 minutes prior to class for preparation.
• Communicate effectively with all stakeholders.
• Use integrated approaches to make Speak UP’s lessons interesting and engaging for all students.
• Collaborate with members of the Academic Department and other departments.
• Follow teaching codes of ethics.
• Perform other tasks assigned by the Learning Manager and Academic Director.
• Bachelor degree level or above.
• Relevant professional qualifications i.e. ESL Teacher Training Certification – TESOL, TEFL, CELTA etc.
• Experience in teaching English communication courses for adults.
• Recommendation letter from a recent employer.
• Customer-centric attitude.
• Well-developed presentation, facilitation, training and communication skills.
• Ability to work well with all stakeholders to support to overall operations of Speak UP Myanmar.
• Teaching experiences of diverse groups of learners.
• Experience/understanding of online or blended learning an advantage.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
• Drive student progress by providing on going and consistent support, advice, coaching and feedback
• Understand each individual learner’s psychology and tailor your teaching skills accordingly to provide guidance to students that is
personalized to their particular needs
• Develop strong relationships both on-line and in person to build on trust and genuine care with a diverse student community
• Promote the Wall Street English Method and an all English Environment in consistent and creative ways
• Keep up to date and abreast of student progress in order to pass on relevant information to the Service and Sales teams and take necessary actions
• Be the speaking center’s eyes and ears by proactively spotting and reading signs from students in order to put in place the right
• Drive and generate internal sales by caring, providing the best service and building long term relationship with the student
• Aged between 21- 28 years with bachelor’s degree in any field (preferably English- related)
• Demonstrated fluency in English
• English Teaching/ Tutoring for Myanmar experience is compulsory
• Passionate about education, Languages and giving excellent customer service
• Energetic, friendly, and professional, loves to speak English and comfortable doing so on a daily basis
• Willing to work a flexible schedule including evenings and weekends
Welfare and Benefits:
• Must have experiences in teaching
• Must have experience in group teaching
• Pyinnyar (adaptative machine learning) တွင် လုပ်ကိုင်နိုင်ရန်အတွက် သချာင်္ပညာရပ်တွင် localization လုပ်နိုင်သည်အထိ တက်ကျွမ်းနားလည်သော ကထိက/ ပါမောက္ခ ရာထူးတွင်ထမ်းဆောင်နိုင်ခဲ့ဘူးသူ ၊ Pyinnyar လုပ်ငန်းတွင် အချိန်ပိုင်းလုပ်ကိုင်နိုင်ခဲ့ဘူးသူ၊ K 12 အတွက် localization လုပ်ကိုင်နိုင်ရန်အတွက် တက္ကသိုလ်တွင်လက်ရှိသင်ကြားနေသော ဆရာ/ ဆရာမများဦးစားပေးမည်။
We are the first Edexcel Approved International School in Mandalay, and we are teaching our students the Edexcel curriculum in Literacy/English, Numeracy/Maths, Science, Geography and History. Our Language Department, Windsor English School delivers Pearson English and Cambridge English to the Students.
We are a happy and enthusiastic team, and were looking for a highly motivated, organized and experienced English Teacher and Science Teacher to join our team and deliver the best education to our students.
This is an exciting opportunity to teach the first generation of children for decades, the British Curriculum, and way of learning. Our school is a stepping-stone for entrance to Western education and Western universities.
The successful applicant will normally hold a degree in the field of Education or other degree(s) with a certificate or diploma in Education (e.g. PGCE, TEFL, CELTA, DELTA). Previous experience in teaching English or Science to different age groups will be an advantage.
There are impressive benefits;
4 weeks paid holidays
Working Visa supplied
Free Myanmar Language learning support
-Can use MS office plus Japanese typing
-At least one year experience in teaching Field
-Able to work under pressure
-Good communication and humble mindset
-Able to work in weekend if need
-Must JLPT (N2) & (N3) passed
Duties and Responsibilities
1. Regularly brief and update Mine Risk Education Coordinator on the implementation of mine risk education activities in state/regions level.
2. Attend and represent MRCS at local MRE coordination meeting , especially in the areas where there is no MRE officer present.
3. Support and coordinate with MRE Officers from State/region level.
4. Support state/region level MRE officer in conduction training and developing of work plan budgeting, reporting.
5. Conduct MRE awareness sessions for local affected communities, First Aid and ERT Trainings.
6. Closely coordinate with and mobilize the Red Cross Volunteers RCVs for MRE activities in community level.
7. Ensure the implementation of MRE activities in State/region is conducted according to international mine action standards.
8. Conduct monitoring visits project sites; collect data according to MRE/WeC monitoring template and report to MRE Coordinator accordingly.
9. Submit monthly activities report including next month plan to MRE Coordinator.
10. Closely coordinate with MRE Coordinator, State Red Cross Supervisory and branches.
11. Prepare and submit monthly quarter budget break dawn, working advance and clearance regular basis.
- Must have experience in teaching
- Must have good teaching skills
- Pyinnyar (adaptative machine learning)
M.Sc (or) B.Sc ဘြဲ့ရရွိထားသူျဖစ္ရမည္။
BE.Civil ႏွင်႕ BE.EP/EC မ်ားလည္းေလွ်ာက္ထားနိုင္ပါသည္။
Myanmar Local Native Speaker English Summer Camp Mentor Teacher
Working Period -
Working Hour -
Teaching timetable -
Student Age -
How to apply -