CISM is looking for someone who can work with students from ages 3-16 years old.
Potential candidate MUST have experience in PE teaching background and is knowledgeable in football, basketball, and badminton.
Prefer age is between 25-40 years old.
The successful candidate will:
Experience of working at a CIS member / accredited school would be an added advantage but is not essential.
Desirable Personal Qualities
Salary commensurate with this senior leadership position and available upon request.
• Active and Pleasant Personality.
Desired Skills and Expertise
• Any Graduate.
• Excellent social and people skills.
• Good MS office and Internet skills.
• Customer Service or relevant experience.
Desired Skills and Expertise
• နိုင်ငံတကာပညာရေးလမ်းကြောင်းများနှင့် ဝန်ဆောင်မှုများကို အကြံပြုဆွေးနွေး အကူအညီပေးခြင်း လုပ်ငန်းများကို နိုးကြားတက်ကြွစွာ သင်ယူလုပ်ဆောင်နိုင်သူ ဖြစ်ရမည်။
• ရုံးလုပ်ငန်းဆိုင်ရာ အတွေ့အကြုံ အနည်းဆုံး (၁) နှစ်ရှိရမည်။
• နိုင်ငံခြားသို့ ကေ ျာင်းတက်မည့်သူများအတွက် ဘာသာရွေးချယ်ခြင်း ၊ ကေ ျာင်းရွေးချယ်ခြင်းများကို ဆွေးနွေးအကြံပေးခြင်းပြုလုပ်နိုင်ရမည်။
• Planning class timetable and term-planners.
• Organizing and distributing instructional and learning materials.
• Arranging and conducting tests and exams.
• Assisting submission of student projects and assignments.
• Liaising with overseas partners for student registration and academic matters.
• Checking and preparing lecturers class attendance and schedules for payments.
• Monitoring and evaluation and student attendance and disciplinary matters.
• Helping with general academic activities.
• Supporting some student affairs and services as necessary.
• Bachelor of Degree.
• Minimum two years working experiences in relevant field.
• Proficient in MS office including Word, Excel, Power point, experience with document management.
• Good interpersonal and communication skills.
• Efficient dynamic and able to work multitask in a fast pace environment.
I. GENERAL SERVICES
Performs executive secretarial functions for HT
Relieves HT of details which do not require their personal attention by the use of discretion and thorough knowledge of district/office policies and procedures;
· Uses a variety of automated systems equipment to produce such materials as correspondence, reports, contracts, specifications and/or other data;
· Uses computer applications such as spreadsheets, word processing, calendar, e-mail and database software in performing work assignments;
· Maintains calendar of appointments for the HT, ensuring the HT is apprised of all appointments and changes as well as matters requiring immediate attention;
· Takes notes of minutes of meetings or hearings and prepares them to be in final document format;
· Answers telephone and responds to requested information and/or refers inquiries to the appropriate party;
· Arranges appointments and meetings and prepares materials for them;
· Compiles a variety of data to be used as a basis for reports and prepares reports or statements;
· Maintains files for the HT, ensuring that material is properly marked and accessible for immediate use by the H
Performs responsible clerical work in the maintenance of complex and confidential records and files, both manually and by use of computers;
· Opens, sorts, and screens incoming mail and answers routine correspondence;
• Regent Education Group ၏ လက်အောက်ရှိ Business College တွင်တာဝန်ထမ်းဆောင်ရန်။
• တက္ကသိုလ် တခုခုမှ ဘွဲ့ရရှိသူ ဖြစ်ရမည်။
• သက်ဆိုင်ရာ လုပ်ငန်းအတွေ့အကြုံ ရှိသူ ဖြစ်ရမည်။
• သွက်လက်ထက်မြတ်ပြီး ဆက်ဆံရေး ပြေပြစ်ကောင်းမွန်သူ ဖြစ်ရမည်။
• Salary Negotiable.
• Male/ Female.
• အသေးစိတ် သိရှိလိုပါက ဖုန်း 09-317 37 097 , 09-973 388 813 သို့ မေးမြန်းနိုင်ပါသည်။
Customer Success Department
Customer Success department deals with customer lifecycle management and customer retention. This is more than a support department.
Customer Success is vital in keeping our revenue pipeline stable by maintaining relationships and supporting the clients in terms of usage of our platform. There are four types of general customer employee, HR, Management and Line Manager. Customer Success team is responsible for the success of those customers in using our software with an end goal of providing more productivity and administration efficiency to the whole organization.
Customer Education is the owner of support center, education materials and educational multimedia content which is automated in
Customer Graduation is to develop feature training curriculum, define customer levels and do on the ground training and onboarding.
Customer Communications & Issue Resolution is the human support side of customer success and support ticket resolution answering queries, questions and bug reports.
Basically Customer Education is like a university, Customer Graduation is a teacher and Customer Communication is student support and customers are the students.
Customer Education is to conceptualize and create education materials on the digital media by producing videos, content and various web product tutorials.
This requires a great deal of understanding customer behaviours of how they are using, which features are they having difficulties and navigation challenges. Understanding customers requires in-person experience and analytical understanding of challenges.
Communicate daily with Customer Communications, Issue Resolution and Marketing to generatecontent ideas and create pipeline.
Duties and Responsibilities
• Capture studio-quality photographs and video
• Work with our creative teammates
• Trim footage segments and put together the sequence of the film
• Input music, dialogues, graphics and effects
• Create rough and final video
• Continuously discover and implement new editing technologies and industry’s best practices to maximize efficiency.
• Solid experience with digital technology and editing software packages (e.g. Premiere, After Effects, Avid Media Composer, Light works, and Final Cut)
• Thorough knowledge of timing, motivation and continuity
• Familiarity with special effects, 3D and compositing
• Creative mind and storytelling skills
• Hold Undergraduate or Postgraduate degree in various discipline.
• Proven work experience as a video editor
• Good Computer Proficiency skills especially in Microsoft Office and software programs.
• Ability and desire to learn new skills.
• Excellent interpersonal skill and good communication skills (both written and spoken English) is preferable.
• Patience, Kindness and willingness to help are expected as you will be working with a lots of young children on a daily basis.
• Be an active and very supportive team member.
Please note that Brainworks-TOTAL Group of Schools requires all new employees to provide a detailed blood screening check for the following.
1. HBs Ag
The test should NOT be less than 6 months old.
Duties and Responsibilities
1. Regularly brief and update to Hub Manager and National MRE Coordinator for the development of Local Min Risk Education (MRE) implementation.
2. Attend and represent MRCS at local MRE Cluster meeting.
3. Locally coordinate with MRE actors.
4. Organize the local training for MRE awareness sections.
5. Prepare the training plan and develop session plan for integrated section in First Aid training.
6. Closely coordinate and mobilize the RCVs for MRE awareness section in community.
7. Ensure the implementation of MRE activities in States in conducted according to International Mine action Standards.
8. Monitor the committee MRE awareness section.
9. Submit monthly activities report including next month plan to Hub Manager.
10. Closely coordinate with Hub Manager, National MRE Coordinator for day to day activities.
11. Preparation of detail budgeting, budget break down calculation, working advance and clearance and budget control and monitoring regarding to the plan of Action (PoA).