Must be have 3 years experience in teaching field .
Can work part time (or) Full time .
Must be discuss ICT Old Papers 2015 - 2019 .
Candidates should be able to demonstrate:
• An innovative and creative approach to learning, with a solid understanding of early childhood development
• Excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to establish good working relationships across the school community
• A genuinely child-centered and child-led approach to learning
• An excellent understanding in using the learning environment (indoor and outdoor) to provide the maximum impact on student development
• Experience of how to adapt learning to ensure it is inclusive and accessible for all, especially for students who do not have English as a first language
Strong skills in the documentation of learning to support individual interests
• A genuine interest in making a positive and proactive contribution to a young, maturing school and an understanding of our international context
• An eagerness to engage with the local community and help contribute to the development of the country outside of the school.
• annual flight allowance
• freight allowance
• comprehensive global medical insurance
• free tuition for up to two children at the scJob Summary
- Teaching speaking and listening skills
- Teaching pre-reading skills
- Teaching reading, writing and comprehension skills
- Conducting pre-enrolment assessments for new students
- Participate in marketing events
- 5-day working week (Wednesday to Sunday) with 2 consecutive days off mid-week
- Maximum 40 hour working week
- Maximum 25 teaching hours per week / 15 hours admin work/marketing events
- Co-teach with local Burmese teachers and teaching assistants
- Teachings as per schedule time.
- Can work other administrative responsibilities (Teaching Tools).
- Provide Student and customer Service.
- Coordination with marketing and networking activities.
- Can work Training Evaluation
-Willing to work a flexible schedule including evenings and weekends.
- University or college Any graduate. (MA/Med more prefer)
- At Least 2 Years in the teaching or tutoring experience in any International School.
- Certification of English language and Computer skill.
- Teaching Recommendation Letter or Certification.
- Fluent in English and local language.
- Can work Students learning environment and daily session activities.
- Using Computer Software and Microsoft Office Packages, particularly Word, Advanced Excel, PowerPoint.
• Who can give caution to students very strictly
• Who has confidence with physical strength
• Who can go to Japan for 2 months for training at care giver center in japan
• Highly motivation
• N2 Japanese level (Communication skill is more important)
• Must be Japanese nationality who can teach Japanese Language
• Any Age is OK
• Able to work as part time
• Prefer person who can speak Burmese . Cannot speak Burmese is OK
Salary . 12000 Kyat per hour + transportation fees
Working Times . 3 hours per day
Working Days . Sat & Sun ( can negotiate)
Company Type . Japanese School
Location . Tamwe Township
-3year of teaching experience in Japanese Language
-Can teach from N5level to N2 level
-Active in teaching and Punctual for class
-Good communication skill
-Can discuss well with HRD for student's progress
-Can do as per the instruction of Sr. Lecturer
Japanese Language Proficiency Test N2and above
-Intermediate level of English Language Proficiency is a plus
-Must be familiar with MS Office
အ ခြေခံလစာ ၃၀၀,၀၀၀ - ၅၀၀,၀၀၀ ကျပ်
အ ခြေခံလစာ ၃၀၀,၀၀၀ - ၅၀၀,၀၀၀ ကျပ်
အ တွေအကြုံနှင့် အရည်အချင်းပေါ်မူတည်ပြီးလစာညှိနှိုင်းပေးမည်။
- M.Sc ( Maths or Physics )/ B.Sc ( Maths or Physics)/ B.E ဘွဲ့တစ်ခုရရှိရမည်၊
- English စကားအသင့်အတင့်ပြောဆိုနိုင်ရမည်။
- မူလတန်း၊ အလယ်တန်း၊ အထက်တန်း သင်ကြားနိုင်သူဖြစ်ရမည်၊
- လေ့လာမှုအားကောင်းရမည်။ သင်္ချာကိုတန်ဖိုးထားမြတ်နိုးသူဖြစ်ရမည်။
- လုပ်ငန်းအတွေ့အကြုံ မရှိစေကာမူသွက်လက်ပြီး ရိုးသားကြိုးစားရ်ျ ရေရှည်လက်တွဲနိုင်သူများ
- ကျောင်းသား၊ ကျောင်းသူများကို စိတ်ရှည်လက်ရှည်သင်ကြားပေးနိုင်ရမည်။
- Training ပေးမည်။
Global Technology Co., Ltd. (GlobaINet), an Enterprise Network Services & Information Technology company with expertise in System Integration, were established by experienced and capable professionals in the field. Our areas of specialization are: • Enterprise Network Services (MPLS, IPLC) • IP network Infrastructure • Last mile Solution (Copper Wire VDSL 2, ADSL 2) • Fiber Optic Cable (FTTx)/ Wireless(RF)/Micorwave • Application (Software) Development • IP Packet Transmission Devices • IT Consultancy Our strength in IP Networking Design and System Intergration are well recongined by industry players and end user globally. Our highly qualified engineering and service team who collaborates with the international vendors and designs the most advance state-of-the art technologies and tools to ensure the success of ourselves and our clients in their respective projects. In Global Net, we believe that the modern IT works are complex and need collaboration among IT technology
Closing date: Monday, 20 April 2020
Click the button below to visit the original announcement on the recruiting organization's website. More Information and Application Details
UNESCO, in partnership with the Ministry of Education (MoE), is implementing the Strengthening Pre-
Service Teacher Education in Myanmar (STEM) project. Under STEM, UNESCO is supporting the
development of a national Teacher Competency Standards Framework (TCSF) and supporting the MoE
in conducting a validation study of TCSF together with Myanmar Education Quality Improvement
The TCSF provides clear and concise profiles of what teachers are expected to know and be able to do
and how well they do at the different stages of their career. It establishes benchmarks against which
progress in professional development can assess over time; ensuring that appraisal and feedback are
used in a supportive way to recognize and reward effective practice. The validation study comprised of
three phases: Phase 1: expert review, Phase 2: teachersurvey conducted across differentschools around
the country, and Phase 3: case studies of teaching practice, in a purposive sample of effective teachers
and student teachers. Findings from Phase 2 and Phase 3 are being compiled to be discussed with
different stakeholders at a consultation meeting in March 2020. The TCSF is expected to be finalized by
mid April 2020.
Pre School Head Teacher
Must be experience in related field.
Computer Proficiency with Microsoft Applications
We are the first Edexcel Approved International School in Mandalay, and we are teaching our students the Edexcel curriculum in Literacy/English, Numeracy/Maths, Science, Geography and History. Our Language Department, Windsor English School delivers Pearson English and Cambridge English to the Students.
We are a happy and enthusiastic team, and were looking for a highly motivated, organized and experienced English Teacher and Science Teacher to join our team and deliver the best education to our students.
This is an exciting opportunity to teach the first generation of children for decades, the British Curriculum, and way of learning. Our school is a stepping-stone for entrance to Western education and Western universities.
The successful applicant will normally hold a degree in the field of Education or other degree(s) with a certificate or diploma in Education (e.g. PGCE, TEFL, CELTA, DELTA). Previous experience in teaching English or Science to different age groups will be an advantage.
There are impressive benefits;
4 weeks paid holidays
Working Visa supplied
Free Myanmar Language learning support